Diskusjonsforum

Test, just a test

XRumerTest | 08.11.2022

Hello. And Bye.

Fluval

Youke | 29.10.2022

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

как похудеть

DonaldpEali | 01.10.2022

фото догов

Ronniejoype | 30.09.2022

Красивые фотографии пикинесов на sobakovod.club

картинки пикинесов

Ronniejoype | 25.09.2022

Яркие фотографии такс на sobakovod.club

smm

MichaelDib | 23.09.2022

Всем доброго времени суток!
Есть такой вопрос, может кто в курсе? или может кто-то занимался подобным. В общем сразу перейду к делу, мне нужно раскрутить инстаграм и я начал заниматься данным вопросом, перелапатил уже кучу сайтов в поисках годной инфы и максиммум что-то похожее на нормальную инфу нашел по ссылке, где маркетолог плюс минус хорошо объяснил как и где можно заказать раскрутку. Но вот хочу еще здесь поинтересоваться такой сказать у живых людей.

ProtSiff Cor Adeft

WitekProtSiff | 20.09.2022

stx21 enzype Cor Adeft tanie noclegi w centrum augustowa noclegi augustow ul.rajgrodzka noclegi pracownicze w suwalkach noclegi pracownicze w augustowie pokoje pracownicze nieopodal suwalk

Женские Футболки Интернет Магазин

Enriqueecova | 31.08.2022

Двубортное женское шерстяное пальто демисезонное Модико 20513 купить в интернет магазине пальто в МосквеСостав пальто : шерсть 80 %, полиэстер 15 %, эластан 5 %

Ping Pong

Raleighisown | 30.08.2022

How to make Russians aware that the war is bad. APPEAL to Users

XMC.PL-Master | 28.08.2022

Hello Members,

I wonder how to reach the consciousness of the Russians and make them realize that every day in Ukraine RUSSIAN SOLDIERS DIE and military equipment is being destroyed on a mass scale. Why destroy and demolish when you can build and create a new, better world.
WAR is suffering, crying, sadness and death, do you have any ideas to convince Russians that Vladimir Putin should retire, bask in the sun somewhere in warm countries and end this bloody conflict in Europe.

It is a great idea to select random companies from Russia on Google business cards and add opinions about anti-war content and make people in the country aware that Putin is doing wrong.

Please take a moment to select a random company on the Google map and add your opinion about anti-war content.

It is also worth informing Russians about the possibility of VPN connections because Russia is blocking a lot of content on the Internet and sowing sinister propaganda by not giving people access to real information

Peace be with you!
Thank you
Tomasz Jerzy Michałowski
Poland

<< 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 >>

Ny kommentar